NFT Marketplace dAPP & Competition Voting Mechanisms
We hope everyone that has a long weekend was able to spend time with family or friends !We have had members of our development team take much needed rest this holiday weekend — however we were able to make strong progress on our marketplace development.
Latest Marketplace dAPP Technical Updates
- Resolved validation issue blocker.
- Updated NFT Smart contracts for total supply
- Calculated the count of assets & change the total counts of paginator with correct value on marketplace page
- Fixed NFT Owners Issue, Reporting Details
- Validated Royalties on Collection pages (Owner royalty fee’s)
- Handling decimals operation using config settings
- Investigating uploading a file to ipfs with node
- Integrating snapshot vote with marketplace
See below for screenshots from our development team! As this is still in development, any minor details and/or errors will be resolved prior to launch.
Marketplace Listing with historical events including Sale, Transfer, and Listings.
Listing pop-up shown with Offers & Historical Events Module
Genesis Competition Threshold Updates & Voting Mechanism
Community voting and engagement is key to our long term vision of the art competitions — starting with the “Genesis NFT Competition”. We are happy to share that we have created the Snapshot Space for Grey token holders that will validate Grey Tokens are held by the user before allowing the votes for the submission pieces. We will be utilizing an ENS domain with enabled DNSSEC & sub-domains.
About us: Website